joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Mid FEB through March Threats/Snow Storms

mitchnick

• Replies 3.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

it wasn't that far for you but most here are a ways nw if you. For me it's almost in another time zone from where I need it. You have a totally different snow climo then me. Most of your good snows are a miss here. Most if my good snows are mix/rain for you.

Some yes. Not sure about most. But you dont think 50-100 mile shift is possible? And an expansion of the precip shield further NW, which does happen quite frequently. I agree there are red flags here, but that run could have been a lot worse.It still comes up the coast..

Some yes. Not sure about most. But you dont think 50-100 mile shift is possible? And an expansion of the precip shield further NW, which does happen quite frequently. I agree there are red flags here, but that run could have been a lot worse.It still comes up the coast..

im not giving up totally yet but I never was that confident in this anyways. But I was referring only to this run. The gfs is awful for me. A 50 mile shift wouldn't help me any. 100 miles would just get me a fringe job. I need about a 150-200 mile shift to get anything worth tracking to me. Your in a very different situation.

Back on topic...I looked a bit more a the track of the surface low.  It's obviously noticeably farther south and east, but not hugely so.  Biggest difference is when it gets closer to our latitude.  The precip shield, however, is more anemic as it goes by...that seems to be the largest thing.

Back on topic...I looked a bit more a the track of the surface low.  It's obviously noticeably farther south and east, but not hugely so.  Biggest difference is when it gets closer to our latitude.  The precip shield, however, is more anemic as it goes by...that seems to be the largest thing.

Yes, and the precip shield being weaker has been there on several runs over our area.(better SW and NE) Just more pronounced on this one.

LOL- Deleting the storm thread is awesome. hahaha

It was an accident. I'm on my phone on this ****ed tapatalk app. I tried to delete a post and I deleted the entire damn thread. Again, I need s mod to restore it please. Like asap. I have like 1 bar on my phone. I'm in wv with Matt chasing upslope.

It was an accident. I'm on my phone on this ****ed tapatalk app. I tried to delete a post and I deleted the entire damn thread. Again, I need s mod to restore it please. Like asap. I have like 1 bar on my phone. I'm in wv with Matt chasing upslope.

It happens. Thanks for letting us know. Can anyone restore the thread?

I sent a msg to wow and dendrite.. Mobile myself tho

I would if I could

Archived