Newest Member
    CHSVol
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It wasn't far off

Definitely getting more interesting from me to you, as I suspect the NAM is too far north. That comes south a little and we get that second wave too.

Seems the axis of the boundary would have BTV and PWM see a similar outcome to each other. The trick is just figuring out where the boundary sets up. Still a good 48 hours of model runs to go.

What does the rest of the winter have to do with this 00z NAM run? Inane comment. I expected it to go north. Sue me

Need your Pamprin?

You made it sound like you were complaining. If it was just about this system then fine...I just didn't get that initial impression from your comment.

Definitely getting more interesting from me to you, as I suspect the NAM is too far north. That comes south a little and we get in it.

Seems the axis of the boundary would have BTV and PWM see a similar outcome to each other. The trick is just figuring out where the boundary sets up. Still a good 48 hours of model runs to go.

I mentioned earlier that i thought it was to far north, But that it is even further north, Bring it south some and yeah it would be a decent hit

Just keep the damn axis WNW-ESE , so I can steal CT blizz's snow while he holds his weenie and pray's for Mt. Tolland to dip below 32.01F and ice up

A Sermon from the Rev on a South Trend is need, and btw how often does a front hang up thru HDD-EWB in Early February? I would anticipate models to push this south in a 12-36 hr time frame when SW's are properly sampled,  but that could just be weenie nonsense.

Man...you can't buy any luck this winter.

What does the rest of the winter have to do with this 00z NAM run? Inane comment. I expected it to go north. Sue me

Need your Pamprin?

You made it sound like you were complaining. If it was just about this system then fine...I just didn't get that initial impression from your comment.

All I said was of course it did because it's been a clear trend. So take the pamprim, lube it up. wrap it with your admin tag, and spin

Archived