joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seriously, prob best is in NNE, but that run is obsurd.

I do pray when I wake up that the ghost of climo past hasn't slapt me upside the weenie and the euro isn't "wagons north" "torch" "N trend continues" because then this euphoria of the last two weeks could be ova , In a N trend " set up" I will prob not enjoy the teens/20's with light E flow but instead 34-36 while somewhere from N Billerica and NW has a ice storm

I do pray when I wake up that the ghost of climo past hasn't slapt me upside the weenie and the euro isn't "wagons north" "torch" "N trend continues" because then this euphoria of the last two weeks could be ova , In a N trend " set up" I will prob not enjoy the teens/20's with light E flow but instead 34-36 while somewhere from N Billerica and NW has a ice storm

Christian, I wouldn't worry about it....we'llbe fine

Do you mods have access to our models? It's a bit north of 18z.

No.

Looks like the thickness field is actually pretty similar to the NAM, but one noticeable difference is th eheight field goes a bit more NW to SE than the NAM does over the east...it's not as flat as the NAM.

Rgem gets the entire region outside of ME with round 1.

Yep, much lighter amounts though than some of the other models. Nice to see it on the right trajectory regardless.

Seeing the RGEM be in the south camp at this range makes me somewhat willing to throw out the NAM considering the RGEM is known to have a NW bias in it's LR, but let's say what the globals say first. 

I would actually say the opposite and that 00z RGEM is a bit south fo 18z with the boundary...the height field looks lower over the east on the 00z run...you can see it in the thickness line in N ME too:

2a1f8e5274b6bc1704b1b97095003e64.gif

When I posted I was only out to 18hr and it was north...definitely south at 36hr.

Archived