joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Long duration overrunning to coastal disco 02/07-02/09

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 2.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

thats what I was saying this morning. It gets very Centric. So the idea comes across as others out if game . But we know Thats not true. And you are north of pike

Kevin, I am just as interested in what will happen at the southern end of the Worcester-Tolland massif. But, there are times when it is hard to process all the info here. Hence, with some embarrassment, the "IMBY" question.

Kevin, I am just as interested in what will happen at the southern end of the Worcester-Tolland massif. But, there are times when it is hard to process all the info here. Hence, with some embarrassment, the "IMBY" question.

No I was agreeing with you. We had that disco this morning. Just asking instead of the focus being on one state could we have the explanations include all areas

All they are useful,for is signaling movement So this is a sliver of a good sign for some

Yeah, That's really all i look at them for, Sometimes they pick up on a trend of the direction some of these events may go, It was a couple tics south, I really don't think we are going to see any big swings either way

Yeah, That's really all i look at them for, Sometimes they pick up on a trend of the direction some of these events may go, It was a couple tics south, I really don't think we are going to see any big swings either way

There's no sign with them yet imo. Those ridiculous ARW members were jacking BTV to YSC/YUL.

Archived