12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
1/25-1/26 Snow Threat

DDweatherman

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Ukmet updated on wxbell. Have to manually add 3hr panels but looks like .25 - .40 through the region with.

Low redevelops off of OBX turns the corner ots. Eastern mass gets a decent hit. There's a cluster of GEFS members showing this type of evolution. Probably why the mslp plot also shows redevelopment off of obx. . 

Ukmet updated on wxbell. Have to manually add 3hr panels but looks like .25 - .40 through the region with.

Low redevelops off of OBX turns the corner ots. Eastern mass gets a decent hit. There's a cluster of GEFS members showing this type of evolution. Probably why the mslp plot also shows redevelopment off of obx. . 

give me a Miller A....um...hold off on that. We have one 3 minutes away

My FB forecast - 

https://www.facebook.com/HeadfulOfSnow/posts/394889414012450?notif_t=like

I am more interested in late Sunday through Monday and even into Tuesday. Models are starting to converge on the general idea though there are still a lot of uncertainty about some specifics. General idea, subject to change. Light rain or snow starting mid to late Sunday evening, quickly changing to all snow, that will accumulate overnight. Probably ending sometime monday afternoon/evening. Signs point toward a 2-4" event, but there is some indication that this could be snowier and longer duration. Not looking at some huge storm. But some guidance is pointing to an event that lasts into Tuesday or even beyond, with periods of light snow. This type of event would be in the 4-8" range. My gut says we are looking at the former. 18-24 hour event. Light/moderate snow. 2-4", and cold. And then Tuesday/Wednesday, possible snow/snowshowers and maybe an additional inch. Will keep you updated.

Yawn.  You do this same thing every year.   I know my sh*t...but I'm like a lazy kid in high school...i don't apply myself, as the counselors would say. 

one day we should attack his FB page with screenshots of stuff he says here. 

Archived