joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Model Discussion for Late January into February

ORH_wxman

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Really is an active and potentially fun pattern we're entering.

Jerry, now stop it!!   Everything looks wide right for us up here.   Private message me in a couple of weeks when all your southern storms are over.  Not even worth bothering looking at these runs.  It's your turn.  I'll just watch my 4" of glacier subliment away.  What an awful year for NH winter sports.  VT of course does better with the upslope.   Enjoy!

Jerry, now stop it!! Everything looks wide right for us up here. Private message me in a couple of weeks when all your southern storms are over. Not even worth bothering looking at these runs. It's your turn. I'll just watch my 4" of glacier subliment away. What an awful year for NH winter sports. VT of course does better with the upslope. Enjoy!

I'll enjoy my snow this weekend. ;)

I'll enjoy my snow this weekend. ;)

Yah, Brian, you tell them!   I've been out with the ice pick for an hour on this damn driveway.  Seriously, once the Euro comes out if someone could give us a take on how far the NW edge of qpf gets into interior/NNE I would appreciate it.  Its the only model I ask for MBY forecasts.  Good luck with this Euro run for you guys down there.....(and maybe up to Dendriteland?)

Right now, it doesn't look like the 2nd system will be impacted greatly by the first given the relatively narrow goal posts. But if the first system was to slow down quite a bit, then it could create problems for the 2nd one amplifying.

The 2nd system is more affected by that ridge out west.

We'll see though, that 2nd system is so far out that there's like 10 different things that could muck it up. But "as modeled" right now on most guidance, it seems to have some wiggle room at least.

Harumph.

Archived