• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
JAN 23-24 anyone ?

DTWXRISK

you're not nutty....this sh-it gets annoying...not pointing fingers at Yoda....all the people who have been on the sidelines for 2 months should be on the way this week for handouts...

Well at least this time I am trying to add some stuff to the convo... although its not up to what you and Bob post with your expertise.

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Its what the map I see shows at 96 and 120... marginal 850s, but they are between -1 and -2

I have 3 hour maps, Yoda...this is tiresome though...We'll have plenty of time to dissect this stuff, assuming these threats materialize....all I know is this....If you (not you, Yoda..the general you) have been absent during the last 6 weeks and you suddenly show up out of nowhere for handouts, go bug someone else...I will be ignoring everyone who hasn't been a regular participant the last 6 weeks...

I have 3 hour maps, Yoda...this is tiresome though...We'll have plenty of time to dissect this stuff, assuming these threats materialize....all I know is this....If you (not you, Yoda..the general you) have been absent during the last 6 weeks and you suddenly show up out of nowhere for handouts, go bug someone else...I will be ignoring everyone who hasn't been a regular participant the last 6 weeks...

Do I qualify?

I tend to overanalyze alot, so thats why I was parsing the EURO.  Its also a way for me to keep track of how the 850s are since we have a very marginal airmass for snow

Keep posting dude...it's all good....and I am not an expert...I'm just a weenie with a euro subscription...

Amen. Conventional thinking says heart of climo and potent southern stream miller a will figure out a way to snow at our latitude even though there are obvious flaws if we can get into the deform side. What a weird day.

hell yeah....by the way...this run is awesome...another big coastal on Tuesday...hopefully one or more of these threats materializes

It would seem the ridge out west is in nearly perfect position... wasn't it Wes who said for us to get big snows, we want the ridge out west to be by Utah/Nevada?

hell yeah....by the way...this run is awesome...another big coastal on Tuesday...hopefully one or more of these threats materializes

I just threw down the winter save gauntlet an couple hours ago and looks what happens!!

Following along the same thinking, I am not going to say that again to avoid invoking a curse.

thats is NOT  the  Key

the KEY is the clipper Low... that Moves to se  canada and becomes  the 50/50 Low   for JAN 23-24

Then    the  JAN 23 24   event moves s into se canada and that becomes the new    50 /  509 Low  

so that sets up JAN 27 -28 

It would seem the ridge out west is in nearly perfect position... wasn't it Wes who said for us to get big snows, we want the ridge out west to be by Utah/Nevada?

now I am worried about a west trend...can't believe it since I wrote this off two days ago

Probably don't have to, that energy in Canada is going to boot it and its not likely close enough to phase it and pull it back....if that had dug more than there is a chance this could have pulled inland but I doubt that happens.

Archived