12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
JAN 23-24 anyone ?

DTWXRISK

• Replies 1.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You're on fire today. I think the same thing but it's harmless. And some people might not have access to the models. I guess.

Or imagine this, people are traveling and only have access to a phone and it's difficult to see the maps on it. Thanks Yoda I appreciate the pbp. I don't understand people's anger over this. It's better than 95% of the posts in this thread.

Or imagine this, people are traveling and only have access to a phone and it's difficult to see the maps on it. Thanks Yoda I appreciate the pbp. I don't understand people's anger over this. It's better than 95% of the posts in this thread.

Yoda is fine

I think Yoda is fine by default.

I pretty much just said what you said though, so...   Anyway, let's move on and get back to the potential.

Last night's euro ensembles had a small but notable shift colder with the mean 850 0c line @ 12z Sat. Yesterday's 12z run had the line running the VA/WV border up through HGR. 0z has it running the BR through FDK. Goes along with losing some of the western outlier tracks. MSLP plot is very tight with an equal mix of lows just inside and outside OBX. 

post-2035-0-11614600-1421852963_thumb.jp

Archived