• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
January Banter

mackerel_sky

95% of what you posted above is weather related. I'm here for weather don't care if Brick thread got deleted OR how craptastic UNC is. If I cared I'd go to the DEDICATED SPORTS FORUM to read about UNC.

I don't care about what you post most of the time here, either, which is usually snarky comments that have nothing to do with weather. 

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

95% of what you posted above is weather related. I'm here for weather don't care if Brick thread got deleted OR how craptastic UNC is. If I cared about UNC I'd go to the DEDICATED SPORTS FORUM to read about UNC.

and there is many other topics that get discussed in the banter thread that are not weather related. I, and many others could care less to read.

Obviously we need an update on meal selection from everyone. I'll start, I had Arby's for a grab and go lunch; thinking I may regret that. In weather news, off and on snow showers have been happening where I'm at north of Beckley, WV.

I had homemade chili.  I'll be paying for it the rest of the day!

Come on EURO!

Obviously we need an update on meal selection from everyone. I'll start, I had Arby's for a grab and go lunch; thinking I may regret that. In weather news, off and on snow showers have been happening where I'm at north of Beckley, WV.

I had Armadillo Grill for lunch.  Tacos and queso dip!  My stomach hurts. :(

Off and on snow showers that hardly ever accumulate and continually frustrate is par for the course in those parts, haha. You need to hit up Flat Top for more fun!

I retract my comment on sports then.... Inanely banter away.

I see this thread as the one place in the forum where we get to know about each other beyond our shared interest in weather.  I also see your point.  We may want to think about adding a "weather banter" thread for the winter months. That way we could have a place reserved only for non technical weather chat and a place to just hang out and chat about anything else while we get to know each other better.  Opinions?

I see this thread as the one place in the forum where we get to know about each other beyond our shared interest in weather.  I also see your point.  We may want to think about adding a "weather banter" thread for the winter months. That way we could have a place reserved only for non technical weather chat and a place to just hang out and chat about anything else while we get to know each other better.  Opinions?

I like this a lot.

Well, to be honest, I thought the banter thread was created to talk about weather banter in the first place and I was the reason it was created.

IMHO, there's a whole forum dedicated to general banter and OT already. 

Thanks man. Me too

It's good that you're there, though.  You don't wanna take a chance with that.  Some people really resist seeing a doc unless things are falling off.  My mom's appendix nearly ruptured, which would have been bad.  Fortunately, they caught it before it happened and she was fine pretty quickly.

Off and on snow showers that hardly ever accumulate and continually frustrate is par for the course in those parts, haha. You need to hit up Flat Top for more fun!

Working up here. Last year I working was in Ohio during the winter, eventually I got tired of snow delaying me from starting work and thus, delaying me getting home for my weeks off. Working on a dusting now, now if only I was over near Snowshoe like my one coworker. As for flat top, we've got some work areas down there to do but who knows if I'll get one of them.

Archived