Most Online
    12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
January Banter

mackerel_sky

Man, it got quiet.

Star Trek VI is on. That must be it.

This winter weather threat is going to really begin to materialize over the next couple of days.

Friends is on Netflix did you get the memo?!

• Replies 5.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It had ice all over SC,GA,NC 4 days ago too....wth does that have to do with anything?  SMH.....do you have nothing better to do? 

You do know the ensembles have been ticking up with the event too correct?  Now the 00z GFS has an ice storm, along with the Para for most of NC at least.  If Brick or anyone for that matter kept their thread, it wouldn't be saturating the pattern discussion.  My opinion, tis all.

You do know the ensembles have been ticking up with the event too correct?  Now the 00z GFS has an ice storm, along with the Para for most of NC at least.  If Brick or anyone for that matter kept their thread, it wouldn't be saturating the pattern discussion.  My opinion, tis all.

And this is the last time we want to hear it.

I think that the # of people planning to stay up for the King has just quadrupled over the last 15 minutes. I even heard that the King may want to charge admission! :stun:  Can you imagine the arrogance? It is good to be the King.

Really? Because the 21+ page discussion thread that was started 6 days ago isn't saturated enough that we need another thread to fill up?   <_<    5 days is more than enough time to start a thread. 

I think that the # of people planning to stay up for the King has just quadrupled over the last 15 minutes. I even heard that the King may want to charge admission! :stun: Can you imagine the arrogance? It is good to be the King.

Not me! Just wake up about 7 am, see one post, like last night and know its a dud, or 1 or more new pages and will know king was a keeper! And isn't this the timeframe the GFS usually loses the storm and then finds it again about 3-4 days out?

Not me! Just wake up about 7 am, see one post, like last night and know its a dud, or 1 or more new pages and will know king was a keeper! And isn't this the timeframe the GFS usually loses the storm and then finds it again about 3-4 days out?

Yeah, but it is more exciting to watch the King live. There's nothing more dramatic than watching him do his magic as it is unfolding. It will literally give one butterflies if he is being good. I've been there. You wouldn't want to miss it, Mack. Trust me. Regardless, I advise all to ignore his clown. It is a joke.

Yeah, but it is more exciting to watch the King live. There's nothing more dramatic than watching him do his magic as it is unfolding. It will literally give one butterflies if he is being good. I've been there. You wouldn't want to miss it, Mack. Trust me.

My goal is to be asleep because I have an 8am class. But you give one so much hope Larry. You're right it's so much more fun watching y'all's pbp live. Decisions....

You all do know that there is a Euro alarm, right? You can set it to wake you if/when it shows a specified amount of qpf in your area. The alarm is the sound of thunder. If no qpf or not enough, you continue to sleep like a baby. They are quite reasonable in price. Also, I'm dead serious about trying to get rid of DST forever. No more Doc ending at 3 AM.

You all do know that there is a Euro alarm, right? You can set it to wake you if/when it shows a specified amount of qpf in your area. The alarm is the sound of thunder. If no qpf or not enough, you continue to sleep like a baby. They are quite reasonable in price. Also, I'm dead serious about trying to get rid of DST forever. No more Doc ending at 3 AM.

I'm sure there's an app for that :thumbsup:

Even after the delirious episodes of thread deleting, post moving, and sin binning, there's plenty of good information here to read.  This has little to do with my principles that you wish to call into question.

You're the one who brought up your stand on donations. You called yourself into question.  I simply pointed it out.

Archived