• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    gopenoxfox
    Newest Member
    gopenoxfox
Ending out December with a Potential Pattern Change

CoastalWx

You know something you are not very nice.  So, people cant agree with a post?   Really Pal, you are an unhappy camper.  You don't have to like me, that's totally ok.  But because I agree on something that another poster wrote, that makes me want to be accepted???  Grow up please, and stop with your nasty attitude. I never commented on any of your posts negatively ever.  I have just as much right to comment on anything I see fit to comment on as you do.

Nothing personal at all.

I don't know you from a hole in the wall.

Just an observation that I'm sure others have noticed....not sure how that reflects negatively upon my level of maturity.

And you're right....my posts can get obnoxiously negative. 

Everyone has quirks, the key is to consider the advise and not go on the defensive, which is indicative of low self esteem, often synonymous with the same immaturity that you have accused me of demonstrating.  ;)

• Replies 3.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The wx part of your post is dead on IMHO. And of not, so be it! People are depressed for whatever reason but I do t see it as rational.

I still feel fine about the balance of the season.....just that what we have endured thus far has sucked more than I ever thought that it would.

What can you do...

I've met Ray, he's a friend of mine. When you accomplish in your life what Ray has, we can talk. But for goodness sake it's the fukking internet! And the post you agreed with was one of the many edduggs melts.

Like if the pattern is favorable and nothing happens it shouldn't even be mentioned? Is our only goal to wank to a blizzard modeled at close range? I don't know about you but I've learned a great deal in my 17 years on various forums.

Exactly Jerry, it's the internet...I completely agree.  I know he is frustrated with the weather, I can completely understand that.   He has been nasty to me on here a few times already, and he is very short and snotty.  Now he doesn't have to be nice...at all.  But I don't have to just sit by and let him insult me either, no matter what he has accomplished.  Like you said, it's the internet, how can I possibly know who he is friends with, and what he has accomplished. He's probaby a great guy, but if he doesn't like me on a forum, and insults me with names, and says I want to be accepted, so be it. 

I like you Jerry, I feel you keep alot of people calm, and you are always pleasant. I realize that many of you are friends here, and I am not trying(like Ray suggested) to be accepted by anybody here(again it's the internet), and you are correct, I have learned quite alot by visiting weather forums.  I like most on here, would love for us to get some decent snow/winter weather sometime soon.  But if we don't, what can you do???  Anyway, love reading your posts and most posters on here.  Have a nice weekend :-)   

I'm optimistic for some snow this upcoming week, while NWS Taunton says cold and dry and sunny outside, I see two possible snowstorms in the future.  One the first wave on the 29th moves out to sea, the 18z NAM develops a second wave closer to the coastline at hour 84.  SREFs means snow probs are increasing near hour 87.  So we have model support for something to occur.

Winter Wolf, come to the next gtg.....it helps to put faces to posters.

That is why people like Jerry don't take offense to some of my moody comments, they just laugh because they know me. :lol:

I wasn't calling you a bad guy or anything....lord knows my posting style is not at at all perfect.

WHDH Jeremy Reiner says 17" seasonal total at BOS as his guess :lol:

Chris Lambert 45"

Pete Bouchard hasn't posted his guess on their white board yet. Smart man.

I like Burbank and Harvey L over them any day of the week. Noyes too. Tim K can be a little ridiculous sometimes for me.

17" lmao. Man there would be long lines at bridges across new england if those types of numbers verified

Nothing personal at all.

I don't know you from a hole in the wall.

Just an observation that I'm sure others have noticed....not sure how that reflects negatively upon my level of maturity.

And you're right....my posts can get obnoxiously negative. 

Everyone has quirks, the key is to consider the advise and not go on the defensive, which is indicative of low self esteem, often synonymous with the same immaturity that you have accused me of demonstrating.  ;)

Very good points Ray.  And I don't know you either.  But I never commented on your posts negatively, calling you names or insulting you.  And I have never accused you of anything, until you accused me of being a Sycophant(I think that was the word lol).   Like you said, you don't know me, and vice versa, but I don't want to be at odds with you or anybody, so if I post a comment that you don't like, just don't accuse me of "Wanting to be accepted"  or call me a nasty name, and we're cool :-) 

I'm not a thin skinned guy, and I more than consider advice most all the time...I certainly don't have life all figured out. I have my quirks too I realize that, and I'm working on them.

Now let's hope for some system to break our way for a change...god knows we can use some of that type of mojo.  Take care :-). 

BOOM. That's the sound of SNE imploding unto itself. 

Even the optimists get buried in diatribe of uselessness.

There have been worse years. People find the need to post in turn to how bad it is. It's not!

Overall it looks good.

People need to get a grip.

I kind of liked the warmth knowing it's fleeting nature. Embrace the present!   

Winter Wolf, come to the next gtg.....it helps to put faces to posters.

That is why people like Jerry don't take offense to some of my moody comments, they just laugh because they know me. :lol:

I wasn't calling you a bad guy or anything....lord knows my posting style is not at at all perfect.

It's all good Ray.  And now I know better, and I won't take offense either lol.  I had to cancel my Snowmobile trip to N. Maine yesterday evening due to them getting rain and 40 degree temps way up there...pretty bummed right now myself :-(.  I'd be on my sled right now having a great time if the weather had cooperated....even in NNE. 

Thank you for the invite...I will certainly consider it, and appreciate the reach out.  Have a good weekend. 

Oh and, every time I look at your avatar it cracks me up with that Toaster lmfao!!!!

Love you man and hope it's true but damn where have I heard that before

And how many times in the last 6 weeks from multiple sources. Will believe it when it is inside 3 days and gym and Bos are pondering watches.

Well it's a better look than say he next 8 days. That's what I mean.

Well it's a better look than say he next 8 days. That's what I mean.

Also he said "I've been hearing that for the last 6 weeks." I guess he was hearing it from some other sources because it was pretty obvious if you read in here that we weren't going to flip the pattern until Xmas once we got into the first week of December.

I read the last 5-10 pages and I am just puzzled. This was a well advertised pattern, we knew it was coming. Take a break from weather if you can't handle it. There is a light at the end of the tunnel, the pattern is improving. We are heading in the right direction and we have not even entered January yet. We literally have three months of snowfall ahead of us depending on how you consider your months. 

God forbid a 2006/2007 winter verifies anytime soon. That would be horrific. Friendships would probably be ruined on here.

I absolutely call such BS on people who claim they aren't emotionally invested in the weather. That's just a pile of horse ****. You wouldn't post here thousands of times and post in-depth analysis if you weren't interested in the event.

Archived