• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Pre-Turkey Day Storm Obs (Rain,Snow, Sleet...Cloudy)

ChescoWx

• Replies 364
  • Created
  • Last Reply

i was in NW Philly last winter, but have since moved to northeast.   There is another poster in Chestnut Hill, Hurricane Agnus or something like that.

That'd be me. I had posted in an old OBS thread and missed this.

That thunder was loud and long and the lighting was pretty bright.

The rain/snow line is wavering because after a coating am back to a mix. The stuff was crunchy so there had been some sleet in with the rain and snow at some point.

The rain/snow line is wavering because after a coating am back to a mix. The stuff was crunchy so there had been some sleet in with the rain and snow at some point.

Looks like that warm surge at 700 may be making itself known, the CC is starting to push back NW.

yeah, same kind of thing setting up here in terms of rain/snow lone, still looks like mostly snow, but nothing like 30 min ago where it was coming down heavy and sticking.   whenever the rate increases, it becomes all snow.   guess with the warm surge this afternoon it might go back to primarily rain for a bit, but we'll see.   tough forecast, that's for sure.

Archived