Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Late Thu night/Early Fri light snow

ORH_wxman

• Replies 863
  • Created
  • Last Reply

0.0" and only some SN-. BUST here at least.

Oh well, I'll be in NH for the weekend at least and they've got plenty of snow(Of both the man made and natural varieties). Congrats to all who saw snow.

Well a lot of areas near and south of the city got near an inch. Depends where the good banding sets up collocated with the CAA. I figure QPF would be wasted to a point in most areas. Although, I thought this area would be better as south of me did better again. So lower than expectations locally.

Well a lot of areas near and south of the city got near an inch. Depends where the good banding sets up collocated with the CAA. I figure QPF would be wasted to a point in most areas. Although, I thought this area would be better as south of me did better again. So lower than expectations locally.

Yeah, looking at the radar loop and the estimated QPF I was just outside the good banding which ended up hurting totals. The fact that I'm right in the city probably didn't help either with temps and accumulation, and in a setup like this one every bit counts. 

Oh well, win some lose some, better to get the busts out of the way now when the stakes are low than in February when you're busting 10-20" as opposed to 1-2" :)

Archived