joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November 2014 Banter

Kay

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

If I could careless about weather and sports I would be a much less frustrated person. Hard to believe they both determine my mood for everyday.

yeah tell me about it. thankfully i'm not super into sports. the plus with liking severe around here is you always go in knowing you have almost no chance of actual severe. with snow there's always a chance for going big in a weenie brain.

yeah tell me about it. thankfully i'm not super into sports. the plus with liking severe around here is you always go in knowing you have almost no chance of actual severe. with snow there's always a chance for going big in a weenie brain.

I'm thankful I don't follow severe. I need the summer break. When the O's suck and it's the middle of summer and I don't have to worry about tracking storms and pattern changes 15 days away I am very content. I'm sure my family would agree. It's not easy during winter when you're always on edge.

If I could careless about weather and sports I would be a much less frustrated person. Hard to believe they both determine my mood for everyday.

Once the Ravens won the Super Bowl, I've been much more zen about football.  The O's being good the last 3 years has also helped greatly.  Last winter was good for my mental state.  3/6/13 was pretty soul-crushing though.  

I'm thankful I don't follow severe. I need the summer break. When the O's suck and it's the middle of summer and I don't have to worry about tracking storms and pattern changes 15 days away I am very content. I'm sure my family would agree. It's not easy during winter when you're always on edge.

Everyone always mocks the svr crowd but I think most of us are happy when we get rumbles or cool puffy clouds. With snow it always inevitably becomes a challenge to beat some sort of mark, and even if you live in DC you still hope for the once in three decades jackpot. I have a lot harder time staying emotionally disconnected from snow forecasts for whatever reason. I realize it time and time again yet still fall into the trap. Snow is pretty and can give a day off work without much trouble.. I guess it's hypnotizing.

Archived