Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

jburns

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Calc,

If you get a chance and love to eat steak, try Demo's in Nashville as I bet you'd be pleased:

http://www.demosrestaurants.com

Thanks for the suggestion, Larry.

I've only gone downtown once during my stay here, and that was when a publishing company ferried a bunch of us down on charter buses.  We went to BB King's Blues Club where they had rented out the entire place for the evening.  They had a fantastic band that covered lots of blues favorites.  The drummer actually played with BB King for 30 years.

Got leaves up Tuesday and today it looks like I didn't do anything and there are even more on the ground. Both kids had there last soccer games today, and my son had his first basketball practice. So the leaves had to stay today, and next weekend going to VA to visit my wife's family before Thanksgiving, and then my family is going to Disney World for the Thanksgiving holiday. Guess those leaves will have to wait until the first of December. Might take that Monday off work after Thanksgiving to get up the leaves and put up Christmas decorations.

Got leaves up Tuesday and today it looks like I didn't do anything and there are even more on the ground. Both kids had there last soccer games today, and my son had his first basketball practice. So the leaves had to stay today, and next weekend going to VA to visit my wife's family before Thanksgiving, and then my family is going to Disney World for the Thanksgiving holiday. Guess those leaves will have to wait until the first of December. Might take that Monday off work after Thanksgiving to get up the leaves and put up Christmas decorations.

When the leaves fall at my house, they lay there until the wind takes them away;  and they do eventually blow away. 

But I am out in the country...

Just saw the RAH HWO a minute ago...

.DAYS TWO THROUGH SEVEN...MONDAY THROUGH SATURDAY.ISOLATED SEVERE THUNDERSTORMS WILL BE POSSIBLE MONDAY AFTERNOONWITH THE PRIMARY THREAT FROM DAMAGING WINDS. AN ISOLATED TORNADOALSO CANNOT BE RULED OUT AT THIS TIME. IN ADDITION...NON-CONVECTIVE WIND GUSTS UPWARDS OF 30-35 MPH WILL BE POSSIBLE ONMONDAY AFTERNOON.

Archived