• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

jburns

All the posts are back now.  What is going on?

Ok, to whomever put the posts back, thank you.  And I also appreciate the difficulty of the job the mods have...and the secret ninjas with mod powers who can also delete and reinstate posts.  Sorry if I created an issue.  I just wanted to know what the deal was. 

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I want to move to NC High Country to be able to play with snow guns... 

You can easily make snow down in GA. All you need is an air compressor, pressure washer and a special nozzle bought offline to make the water droplets small enough; all for under $650. I bet you all have roughly 15 days a year you could make snow, compared to our 30 or so. Remember, windy and cold does make snow, but doesnt allow you to aim it very well so we still have to wait for calm, cold nights here in the mtns. 

Do you see them yet?  I have a cached image on my phone, but I can't post it to show you. :(

And, what do you mean by done?

Basically, Pack referenced my screen name on the other site and I kidded him about his screen name here.  That was it.  Those posts are gone.  Somebody removed them and we were just wondering why and trying to understand if there is a rule that we broke or something.  That's all.  Not trying to upset you.

Nothing  has been deleted since yesterday.

Wow I missed all the drama. My bet is on someone reading too much into the backpacker comment thinking maybe it was a gay slur. The real truth though is that this is an illuminati conspiracy to stop us from finding the truth about lizard people. 

What in the world are you talking about????  I said no such thing...this is how things get stirred up around here.

Wow I missed all the drama. My bet is on someone reading too much into the backpacker comment thinking maybe it was a gay slur. The real truth though is that this is an illuminati conspiracy to stop us from finding the truth about lizard people. 

It's the lizard people running the weather now.  They are everywhere.   When you go to a bar, and they have the dip for the chips, or whatever...ground up lizard people.  When they die, which isn't often, into the dip with 'em.  Keeps the populace convinced that there will be a winter, when in fact, they are controlling it, and the dice hasn't been flipped yet.  When we are all at the malls on the 28th, they have the big flip off, and give it to the southeast yet another winter. 

The one I worry about is Brick!  He is usually all eore, but I was reading some posts earlier where he was like superman, all over what a good winter it might be.  I couldn't be more shocked it he'd said when the huge big thunderstorm went directly overhead he was out in the yard dancing in the rain, instead of sitting in the bath tub :)

You know how the science channel and the history channel are all aliens, all the time now, except for when it's about big foot.  That's the lizard people.  They control everything, everywhere, all the time, in all dimensions..........they are even in your skin.  Have you ever seen a scannning tunneling microscope view of your skin?  All those horned, triceratops looking critters?  Dust mites?  It's all lizard people, it's all science.......  notice the extra N...they even control the devices you use to look at them....they provide their own infernal machines.  Why is the GFS so cold natured?  What does Dr. No say no?  We are so screwed!!!! T

The truth about lizard people was concluded in season 3 of The X:Files. True story.

I thought CR's post was deleted when he called you backpacker? Maybe I'm confused about the posts that were removed?

I think it was a board glitch. Mine and Pack's posts were gone. I got out my jump to conclusions mat and assumed it was because we were joking about screen names on the other board. With everything that has gone down lately, I didn't know if we had done something wrong. Then, as quickly as they vanished, the posts came back.

It's all good now.

FWIW - Excerpts from DT's website:

I can tell you that ALLLLLL the model data continues to shift and shows the pattern is going to change after November 22nd....the week going into Thanksgiving let's say for November 24th to November 30th is likely to be mild EAST of Mississippi River and thete may be a significant storm in the Midwest right before Thanksgiving.

why is the cold pattern breaking down? Iits called Pacific jet stream and its coming in really strong and fast across the eastern Pacific and slamming into the west coast of the US and Canada. whenever this happens the cold pattern across Central and Eastern us will always break down. .... so this is not unexpected.

Archived