Newest Member
    joxey
November Banter

jburns

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Me either.

So, I guess it's a racial slur of sorts.  Damn, it's hard to even know what you are allowed to say anymore. :lol:

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=backpacker

Backpacker is based on a fashion style popular in the mid to late 90s where people involved in hip-hop wore large backpacks. Originated by graf writers who kept all their cans and nozzles in the packs, the style caught on quick with the suburbanites and rock kids who didn't want to stray too far from their style but still wanted to have a hip-hop flava. 

People use it now as a derogatory term for nerd-rappers, hippy-hoppers, and other fringe hip-hop followers, referencing the fact most of the listeners are suburbanites buying or co-opting into a certain style.

It's not about the backpackers or the OG bling blingers, you blind ****.

Well, since we are posting snow videos, here is another one from February 13th, 2014 (wish I would have taken one during the height of the storm on the 12th when it was pouring powder at 21 degrees during the afternoon).  It was in the mid-30s at the time this was taken and there was a lot of melting going on between the heavier squalls.  About 8" was on the ground.  The snow was not really heavy, but they were some big, juicy flakes.  The driveway had actually already been plowed, as you can see.

Wait.  What?  You have Thanksgiving lights?  :blink:

(I think Halloween lights are crazy, but I've at least seen those before.)

Well, they're more like fall lights.  They're in the same style as the small twinkle lights you'd wrap around the Christmas tree.  But the colors are sort of a warm yellow, brown, white, and orange.  Really cool, actually.

Well, since we are posting snow videos, here is another one from February 13th, 2014 (wish I would have taken one during the height of the storm on the 12th when it was pouring powder at 21 degrees during the afternoon).  It was in the mid-30s at the time this was taken and there was a lot of melting going on between the heavier squalls.  About 8" was on the ground.  The snow was not really heavy, but they were some big, juicy flakes.  The driveway had actually already been plowed, as you can see.

Thats awesome bro.  :lmao:  Well get a couple like that this Winter man! :snowing:

Sigh...thats about 40 miles from the inlaws farm.

:lmao:  :snowing:   We're gonna cash in this year too !... Yeah, they can really get some nice storms up there.  ..homesick...lol

These pretzels are making me thirsty!!

Beer and models then, along with pretzels?

My beer does not like warm pretzels or warm weather in December.

In fact, my beer does not like warm pretzels or warm weather. They manage to suffer 8 months a year as it is.

My beer and pretzels do not like recent long range December models.

Here's my beer and pretzels hoping that after Turkey Day there is a prolonged reload.

post-180-0-58489100-1416011192_thumb.jpg

:snowwindow:

^ No way man. Your beer and pretzels do not want a prolonged reload; they want a short reload and a prolonged delivery! :snowing:

And they want you to move farther north in order to enjoy the cold more. :)

I'll go with that and stand semantically corrected!

I'd move north if I could, but hey, home is home; get last kid out of college, I've got a spot picked out in western NC!!!!

Archived