joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
September 2014 Obs and Discussion

T. August

• Replies 655
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Played a 18 today down near Fredericksburg. Front nine was a near washout, but things cleared out around the 14th hole. I was incredibly jealous of the folks who teed off a couple hours after us.

Absolutely gorgeous out now. 66 and partly cloudy with a light breeze.

where did you play in fredericksburg? ..lots of good courses down there..

where did you play in fredericksburg? ..lots of good courses down there..

The Gauntlet. Second time I've played there and I quite like the course. Two issues I have with it: it's quite short, even from the black tees, and there are quite a few blind tee shots. Otherwise, it's kept quite nicely and the layout is pretty nice. Some of the fairway bunkers are a PIA!

Down to 61 after a high of 68.

The Gauntlet. Second time I've played there and I quite like the course. Two issues I have with it: it's quite short, even from the black tees, and there are quite a few blind tee shots. Otherwise, it's kept quite nicely and the layout is pretty nice. Some of the fairway bunkers are a PIA!

Down to 61 after a high of 68.

Grew up playing there throughout high school so I know it quite well, it was our schools home course. I was originally from Fredericksburg.

I agree with how short it is. there Isn't a par five I can't reach in two and mostly I'm holding an iron.

Archived