• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Welcome to bowling season! (3/29-4/1 disco)

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yuck. We just spent part of the day wet-vacing and cleaning my mother-in-law's basement.  Her sewerpipe got clogged (roots?) and with the rain has been backing up. Dumpster incoming, backhoe incoming to install new pipe. She needs a condo...

Good luck with your mom.  Pretty soon my uncle and aunt will be out of Jamestown, too (just per their house on the market), my mom's house sold last month.   This stinks

We had roots get into our pipes in Maine.....we were worried there for a while that the blockage was on our property (thus are repair).  Fortunately, it was about 30' off it, hence the city's.

losing the battle at Moms,probably will need FD back, Pawcatuck still rising, rainibg steadily here again

Sorry to hear that.  Is she near the Pawcatuck?

Shockingly, I'm really doubtful there will be anything out here.

36.5/35.

We had roots get into our pipes in Maine.....we were worried there for a while that the blockage was on our property (thus are repair). Fortunately, it was about 30' off it, hence the city's.

Sorry to hear that. Is she near the Pawcatuck?

Shockingly, I'm really doubtful there will be anything out here.

36.5/35.

no nowhere near, all ground water,lives near the Granite Quarries,ledge city

Miserable day. Went to the gas station next door to get a Dunkin donuts iced coffee...Only had my Bruins jersey on...no sweatshirt or jacket b/c they were in the wash. It was freezing.

We actually had a pretty heavy downpour too about 7:30...came down gopd

You should really put on some pants, Paul--you might frighten some folks.

Archived