• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Welcome to bowling season! (3/29-4/1 disco)

Typhoon Tip

• Replies 758
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Seem models starting to make part 2 of this system a lot more interesting in SNE

RGEM is pretty epic for NW CT Berks over to N ORH and Monads....a lot of snow actually, lol.

I'm not sold on something big from that stuff, but there is no doubt that some decent precip is going to form to the NW of that ULL....its just a matter of if it can be cold enough and if the precip is heavy.

RGEM is pretty epic for NW CT Berks over to N ORH and Monads....a lot of snow actually, lol.

I'm not sold on something big from that stuff, but there is no doubt that some decent precip is going to form to the NW of that ULL....its just a matter of if it can be cold enough and if the precip is heavy.

west is best in this setup,could be interesting for some

congrats MPM on the 6-10

All the models like that narrow/intense deformation zone near Albany or the Berkshires. Lots of dynamic cooling under that thing.

Monday looks like a miserable day... 30s with rain/sleet showers maybe changing to wet snow in the western hills.

Yeah it's funny how narrow it is...but the hi-res models show it well. Beautiful day for everyone else as you said.

notice how it crashes 850 temps with rates, that would be sweet but NAM,soundings are cold as heck at 925

All the models are pretty cold at 925mb...though NAM is coldest. If the 800-850 layer gets washed out, then someone could rip for several hours.

Archived