Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sun comes out we roast. 70 easily within reach at your place/BDL/HFD..maybe BOS/TAN

ok have no problem at all saying your HOUSE does not reach 70 Tuesday

To be fair he is picking all of the locations that *aren't* his house to reach 70F haha. I'm not sure why but this is the summer Blizz...we need to get used to this new persona that cares more about BDL than his backyard.

The #mets forecasts

NWS

Rain, mainly before 9am. Patchy fog before noon. High near 61

Accuweather

Hi 63°

Rather cloudy with a couple of shower

NBC CT

Clouds and sun. Mild. Chance for a few afternoon showers or thunderstorms. High in the mid 60s.

Sounds like 70 to me.... :whistle:

Strange thing for me, I was in San Fran last week and we actually had a T-Storm with close CG strikes.

The silly temp talk is back....lol. I'm going to look forward to some nice wx this week.

Yeah it's hard to avoid. You get used to checking in here multiple times per day for months to discuss snow possibilities and then like a flash it's over. We're left with discussing whether it will be 64F or 68F.

I wonder if i can sneak in an initial quick burst of sleet late Monday.

Can't trust the teleconnectors ... at least not those derived from the GFS ensemble mean.  The PNA over at the CDC has flipped positive and negative by as much as a 2SD above and below the 0 line three times in the last four days. Right now the NAO is in a warm mode, the PNA is in a stormy mode, and the EPO is entering a cold mold, but this could all be different tomorrow. The stochastics of spring run amok. 

Meanwhile, the Euro from the 00z (operational) was fantastic. Four days of highs ranging between 62 and 75, beginning 120 hours and lasting through the end of D9 (away from any coastal taint).  ...Not the best range for accuracy, no.  

Seems most skiers are ready for warmth and an end to skiing for the year. Powderfreak approved

Big difference between wanting it to be seasonably warm and wanting to stop skiing ;). Judging by the snowpack it could be 70F for the next two weeks and we'd still close near 100% open, haha.

I'm just done with sub-zero wind-chills like this morning. Not too much to ask in April.

Anyway, just because Ginxy mentioned it doesn't mean anyone has to want it...it's a weather forum, no one wants record highs in January but we discuss the potential if it looks close.

Big difference between wanting it to be seasonably warm and wanting to stop skiing ;). Judging by the snowpack it could be 70F for the next two weeks and we'd still close near 100% open, haha.

I'm just done with sub-zero wind-chills like this morning. Not too much to ask in April.

Anyway, just because Ginxy mentioned it doesn't mean anyone has to want it...it's a weather forum, no one wants record highs in January but we discuss the potential if it looks close.

I wouldn't say no one :whistle:;)

Archived