Newest Member
    Toothache
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

would you be willing to elaborate?

Well we are going to have a big ridge out west popping and a strong s/w carving out a trough on the east coast. So we'll basically go from warm and perhaps relatively humid wx, to very cold and perhaps wintry in parts of New England within a day. With such a complicated and convoluted setup, I'm not going to get cute with details, but it's agreed on most guidance.  Could even be a nice Sultan signal for someone in the Mid Atlantic or Northeast.

Well we are going to have a big ridge out west popping and a strong s/w carving out a trough on the east coast. So we'll basically go from warm and perhaps relatively humid wx, to very cold and perhaps wintry in parts of New England within a day. With such a complicated and convoluted setup, I'm not going to get cute with details, but it's agreed on most guidance.  Could even be a nice Sultan signal for someone in the Mid Atlantic or Northeast

oh heck, bring it...the only thing i truly hate is boring weather...it nearly killed me to live in the transition zone between the mojave desert and colorado plateau...the only thing to look forward to was monsoon season, and if that failed, talk about wanting to end it toaster-style!

Well we are going to have a big ridge out west popping and a strong s/w carving out a trough on the east coast. So we'll basically go from warm and perhaps relatively humid wx, to very cold and perhaps wintry in parts of New England within a day. With such a complicated and convoluted setup, I'm not going to get cute with details, but it's agreed on most guidance. Could even be a nice Sultan signal for someone in the Mid Atlantic or Northeast.

Sounds like a possible TOR outbreak 1 day to WSW the next. Love it!

Boston has a continental climate with some maritime influence, and using the −3 °C (27 °F) coldest month (January) isotherm, the city lies within the transition zone from a humid subtropical climate (Köppen Cfa) to a humid continental climate (Köppen Dfa).

see even Wikipedia says we live in a humid climate.... :)

You need to improve your reading comprehension. :lol:

oh heck, bring it...the only thing i truly hate is boring weather...it nearly killed me to live in the transition zone between the mojave desert and colorado plateau...the only thing to look forward to was monsoon season, and if that failed, talk about wanting to end it toaster-style!

Yeah we'll see. I'm not so sure it's as ridiculous as the euro shows, but it could be interesting from a wx standpoint next week.

Weenies love him.

it's like an abusive relationship.

it was my fault... i shouldn't have made him so angry... he said last night was the last time... he promised... he's a great guy, trust me, we have such good times when he's not hitting me... i love him...

Archived