Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There is your SOS on the GFS. Wow...lol.

Sorry, but what is SOS? I guess you're referring to the 180 hr+ timerange? If so, yeah, wow at that 1036 high roughly 500 miles north of us embedded in such cold air! You think there's any possibility of something frozen in that setup as far south as Eastern Mass?

Edit: 1040mb high

Sorry, but what is SOS? I guess you're referring to the 180 hr+ timerange? If so, yeah, wow at that 1036 high roughly 500 miles north of us embedded in such cold air! You think there's any possibility of something frozen in that setup as far south as Eastern Mass?

Edit: 1040mb high

It's the Sultan of Sandbags otherwise known as Ginxy. He tends to go around SW RI saving women, children, and chickens from the mighty rising waters of the Pawcatuck river.  You may have seen his call sign posted by Kevin before.

It's the Sultan of Sandbags otherwise known as Ginxy. He tends to go around SW RI saving women, children, and chickens from the mighty rising waters of the Pawcatuck river.  You may have seen his call sign posted by Kevin before.

how about posting a map when you says that-some of the newbies will have no idea what you're talking about

Next week looks interesting. There are extremes being thrown out there by various people as usual, however it would be interesting, at least to me, to see a day near 70 perhaps followed by a sharp cooling. Way early in the game, but I only want it since I find the wx in April to be a bit on the dull side....A day like today requires lots of coffee.

It's the Sultan of Sandbags otherwise known as Ginxy. He tends to go around SW RI saving women, children, and chickens from the mighty rising waters of the Pawcatuck river. You may have seen his call sign posted by Kevin before.

still waiting for the massive floods you predicted this week,man you are on a cold streak,the Scooter model (SRM) obviously has great difficulty handling transition months.

still waiting for the massive floods you predicted this week,man you are on a cold streak,the Scooter model (SRM) obviously has great difficulty handling transition months.

I don't think I ever predicted massive floods.

But, SW RI did get some heavy rains last night.

Archived