wigl5l6k
    Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think April is looking a bit better in terms of temps as compared to how it looked a few weeks ago. It looks like our typical yo-yo type stuff that we see...and less of a persistence of cold. Obviously details like where fronts hang up cannot be determined this far out...but I'm just going by the overall look of the pattern. Good to see anyways.

Thanks Ginx. Map says it all. A once in a lifetime event for the 77 snows? Don't know if anyone here will see it again.

Hopefully. It would pain me to no end to get light rain while SNE is racking up over a foot in mid May. There would be lots of bannings here.

Warm weather is what we do best in here. It's enthralling. Will the dew reach 70F or only 68F? Stay tuned...

You are going thru the emotions we went thru in SNE in Morch where our pack was melting and we knew snowfalls were over. So we all got testy and irritable and it came out in our posts. Try and keep it together. You will get thru it. We did

You are going thru the emotions we went thru in SNE in Morch where our pack was melting and we knew snowfalls were over. So we all got testy and irritable and it came out in our posts. Try and keep it together. You will get thru it. We did

I'm actually ready for warmth. It doesn't make the dew talk anymore interesting though.

You're frustrated,and in a bad place right now.Kind of in no mans land up there for another 35-50 days.Keep busy ..it'll pass the time faster

LOL. You are a clown. You would be surprised how fast the landscape changes there once the snow melts. I remember during a few of our awful springs in the early 00s...leaf out up there was beyond what we had at home in late May.

LOL. You are a clown. You would be surprised how fast the landscape changes there once the snow melts. I remember during a few of our awful springs in the early 00s...leaf out up there was beyond what we had at home in late May.

It's just tough to see him like this. His yard still buried in snow..so he can't get out and start the lawn work that he'd like to..nothing he can really do outside until that mess melts..and then the mud..ooohhh the mud.  We were there a few weeks ago so we know what he's going thru and how he feels. It's tough..but when the going gets tough..the tough get going

You're frustrated,and in a bad place right now.Kind of in no mans land up there for another 35-50 days.Keep busy ..it'll pass the time faster

Here's what we do know...for the next six months you will be on the upper/high side of any temp and dew discussion on this board. If people happen to agree with you on temps, you'll bump your thoughts up another 5-8 degrees just to be the high outlier. Welcome to warm-season Blizz.

It's just tough to see him like this. His yard still buried in snow..so he can't get out and start the lawn work that he'd like to..nothing he can really do outside until that mess melts..and then the mud..ooohhh the mud. We were there a few weeks ago so we know what he's going thru and how he feels. It's tough..but when the going gets tough..the tough get going

What will you do when you buy your dream house in Jackson, NH...and it's 42F -RN with 12" of mud on Mother's Day and you hit 80F only a handful of days a summer?

Archived