joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
April Discussion..Mild overall..and really not wild

Damage In Tolland

• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Now the suns out. It's amazing what a difference that makes. 34F and cloudy seems cool and raw. 34 and sun is comfortable in like a t-shirt lol.

this is when I cringe here, I know how perfect skiing is the last two days,chillin on the deck,soaking in the sun,pounding back an ice tea. Have fun.

Does this look a little off to anyone?

Next week looks cool and wet M-W. Wtf?

@ericfisher: I am more pumped about this 7-Day than any other since November. #fact http://t.co/BVJ8cmxJHE

It's a little misleading. Monday will be cooler at the coast, but mild inland. Tuesday looks cold in the typical CAD areas...maybe I-95 and SE MA get warm sectored. However, if we were to sct out...it could be very mild. Tough call as the flow will be SSW in the mid and upper levels with a low trying to develop along it over the SE.  Wed may be a CAA day with CU popping..but could be a downslope dandy.

It's a little misleading. Monday will be cooler at the coast, but mild inland. Tuesday looks cold in the typical CAD areas...maybe I-95 and SE MA get warm sectored. However, if we were to sct out...it could be very mild. Tough call as the flow will be SSW in the mid and upper levels with a low trying to develop along it over the SE. Wed may be a CAA day with CU popping..but could be a downslope dandy.

The 60's on Tues and Thurs look very much in trouble. Both days could be in the 40's

Bootleg high of 52 ?

Actually it hit 54 briefly....but yeah pretty much bootleg when temps spend all of an hour over 50 with the lighter wind and then we go to stiff east winds and mid 40s.

The typical worthless weather of early to mid spring in eastern NE. You guys out in the valley get much nicer springs than further east.

Sultan helping out any way he can. Thanks Sultan

@steveginx: @NWSBoston with a 6.52 peak height, the flood on the 31st on the Pawcatuck River was the 6th highest flood in 70 years of data

no problem, hopefully Scooters prediction of massive historical flooding from a triple point next week is wrong

Actually it hit 54 briefly....but yeah pretty much bootleg when temps spend all of an hour over 50 with the lighter wind and then we go to stiff east winds and mid 40s.

The typical worthless weather of early to mid spring in eastern NE. You guys out in the valley get much nicer springs than further east.

Oddly yesterday sucked down here in SECT while it was beautiful up there, today was spectacular while you  inhaled  the low tide sulfur/ozone all day

Turned out being a great afternoon with sunshine and temps 38-42 range.

Was in Burlington and they are mostly snow free aside from piles and uber shady spots. Here at home we are sitting at 14" in the yard. Just a matter of time till it's gone and we can move on to spring.

Archived