12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
ST Patricks Day Storm discussion

Ji

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You know it's bad when he got too bad for the NYC forum.

first of all, who cares what anyone in other forums have to say

actually, who cares what anyone in our forum has to say about anyone who is doing analysis

in light of the busted seasonal forecasts and storm forecasts by plenty of people in this forum over the years, red tag and not, I'd say Highzen's opinion is equally as post worthy....add to that, the same reason Randy mentioned

first of all, who cares what anyone in other forums have to say

actually, who cares what anyone in our forum has to say about anyone who is doing analysis

in light of the busted seasonal forecasts and storm forecasts by plenty of people in this forum over the years, red tag and not, I'd say Highzen's opinion is equally as post worthy....add to that, the same reason Randy mentioned

+ 10000

EURO splits off the energy, but it still leaves enough that it forms a modest low...Looks like light-moderate snow interior VA, DC to Philly. 

what does the snow map look like...I see the GGEM is putting out 20mm..or .78 ..not sure how much frozen though...

If BWI can get exactly 5 more inches, that would put it above the 1983 and 1987 winter totals, making it the snowiest winter (other than the big 3) since 1979. That's personally what I'm hoping for, but that's probably extremely unlikely at this point.

Can you tell me where to findBWI's yearlysnowfall totals?

Yup...I like it. Would be a perfect nightcap.

I've been feeling all along that we'll see some snow fall next week. Give us more than 1 chance and we have better odds at getting some accums. Sure is nice tracking march snow after a solid year. Last year was desperation time and full of bitter defeat. If nothing happens next week then no biggie.

The EURO is so close to a much bigger event, if more energy would have come out it would of been sweet.

I think for our area that a 2-4" event falling below freezing would be a pretty sweet event. Chasing big march snow down here is full of hurt feelings. I'd be thrilled if the euro verified. I think everybody here would be.

I think for our area that a 2-4" event falling below freezing would be a pretty sweet event. Chasing big march snow down here is full of hurt feelings. I'd be thrilled if the euro verified. I think everybody here would be.

At this point it is not even worth it.  Let the ground dry out and bring on Spring.  Even if we 2-4 inches... it would be gone in a matter of hours.

Archived