joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
ST Patricks Day Storm discussion

Ji

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I got crushed for mentioning this threat in the Philly thread, rightfully so....but I truly think this is the legit last shot. Its showing up on a ton of the OP/ensemble runs.

Isn't that what people said about the 13th/14th storm? At this rate we will be tracking these through July.

Meh..it's a hell of a storm, but rain to maybe snow?  Point is, it's still there.

I imagine with that 1041 high coming down, it'd be different...that plus it goes to sh*t after truncation should keep hope alive.

with more digging we are probably in the game. Climo favors cutters over coastals this time of year though... so we would need to be pretty lucky.

Last night i'm staying up for the 0z Euro...but the St paddy magic is definitely looking primed at 204 hours. Serious confluence up north and tons of fun moisture storm gathering to the south west

Snowing in SE if im looking at this right at 216

Yay one more storm to watch :axe:

00z EURO is a pummeling... but I am not staying up till 2am to see what it shows tomorrow night

You would have to stay up past 2:30 to see what it shows. I'm not staying up until Thursday night's Euro IF it is still there.

Archived