12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
ST Patricks Day Storm discussion

Ji

• Replies 828
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So I guess we've gone from chasing unicorns to chasing leprechauns now!! :lol:   Similar in that it's like trying to find the elusive pot of gold at the end of a rainbow!  In all seriousness, looks intriguing, maybe something to keep an eye on, but not getting too invested unless it's looking good closer in.

Yea, for as pretty as the maps are the nav part of the site kinda sucks. Important things aren't grouped together well at all. Once I found all the panels I liked I created a bookmark library. 

Now that I know when they come out, where would I find the page with all 50 (51?) EURO members? I remember seeing that a few days ago...

Nice idea with the bookmarks! I'm gonna do that lol.

Now that I know when they come out, where would I find the page with all 50 (51?) EURO members? I remember seeing that a few days ago...

Nice idea with the bookmarks! I'm gonna do that lol.

Here's the link to the stamps of all members. Kinda makes my head hurt so I tend to not look at them very oftem. I don't know if they are always available. None are showing right now but here's the link

http://models.weatherbell.com/ecmwf/yeps_members.php

GFS is always the only model that dosent show a storm. JMA,GGEM,Euro has it.Its been that way all winter

GFS is right where you want it a week out. Suppressed, weak, strung out mess with low pressure development hundreds of miles out to sea. You know the deal. Book it. Hell I am in even.

Archived