Toothache
March 2-4 Snowstorm Potential Part 3

Sickman

• Replies 629
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Looks Like a beautiful day in Sne tomorrow….Cold and sunny

I'm lucky to get a dusting 

All of you can give up but I am not giving up until the storm actually passes. A true weenie at heart. Just look at the radar trends throughout the day.

How long before the advisories are canceled for NYC and immediate area?

by 4p I should think . we wont get 3-6 inches. KNYC will be lucky to get 3-6 FLURRIES!

The more serious question is : how , in heaven's name, were ALL the models so out to lunch only 72 hrs from storm start time ( we were looking for most part at 10-15 cinhes 48 hours ago)

incresingly clear this first wave is going to get sheared out to the extreme & 2nd one will miss us south. nice 'storm'

Yup. Once the front makes it through the area the confluence behind it will squash the 2nd part to the south.

Hopefully the mid atlantic does well….looks great for them.

They will not do as well as a lot of people think I an only going 4-6 in DCA largely due to a long period of FZRA, the heaviest axis of QPF being to their south and the tendency of the models to overdo QPF as a whole...I think someone in VA sees around 8-10 but I haven't been too excited for places line BWI or ILG or southern philly burbs for a day or two now

I'm in the supermarket now and it's friggin crowded. People everywhere talking about the big snowstorm and how they might get stuck inside lol

They're all gonna be pissed when they wake up in the morning and realize it's just another Monday.

Maybe YanksFan will share some of his Virga.  :)

They're all gonna be pissed when they wake up in the morning and realize it's just another Monday.

No they will be overjoyed trust me. Even the kids around here are ready for spring.

Was in the store this morning and people were saying that we're only expecting 8 inches or so but we'll probably get a foot because of how this year's been. The employee's response was "now they're saying more than a foot" haha people love to make stuff up

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Was in the store this morning and people were saying that we're only expecting 8 inches or so but we'll probably get a foot because of how this year's been. The employee's response was "now they're saying more than a foot" haha people love to make stuff up

Sent from my iPhone

Maybe if you stack a bunch of flurries together you'll get a foot.

Sent from my iPhone

Theoretically we are still getting a foot.

A foot of nothing that is!!!!

Archived