Newest Member
    Toothache
March 2014 Observations

metalicwx366

• Replies 150
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Severe thunderstorm now in Savannah!!

We didn't have a warning Pooler but it was still a nice little storm.  A (relatively) warm day with a storm rolling in... it reminded me a little of summer.  For a few minutes all was right with the world :sun:

And then I woke up to 38 outside this morning :axe:

Wow, it got down to 13 last night.  I think our forecasted low was 19.  It's still at 24 degrees as of 11 AM with full sunshine.  And it's March!

14 here and IKR. Crazy that its 3-4-14. I think the models are Bullspittin about the amount of cold air for Thursday into Friday.

38 and cloudy today, big difference from yesterday :) looks like the upcoming system will be the loved-by-all cold rain with temps falling from mid 40s to mid 30s.  weenie comment - would be nice to have the cold overperform just a few degrees with all that cold air ne of mby haha

The high was 33 here today.  So much for our forecasted 41 degree high.  33 under full sunshine is pretty impressive stuff for March...

Yeah it was really chilly out there today.  It would be nice to see the forecast run 8 degrees too warm the rest of the week.

Archived