CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
March Madness 03/03/2014 -------> The EURO abides

winterymix

• Replies 996
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There comes a point and time when you must go with common sense instead of wishing for snow. It will likely be rainy and cool with some mixy stuff north into Pennsylvania and NY.  Its March and warm air will be entrenched. After this Monday possible mix event , stick a fork in winter. Its over.

cool, so you won't be posting about this again, right?

There comes a point and time when you must go with common sense instead of wishing for snow. It will likely be rainy and cool with some mixy stuff north into Pennsylvania and NY.  Its March and warm air will be entrenched. After this Monday possible mix event , stick a fork in winter. Its over.

Just a terrible post. There comes a point and time when that just has to be said.

Wow!  Great post.  

You keep up this nonsense and the staff will muzzle you.

I don't get why people are criticizing this post. It's their opinion. They could be right, or they could be wrong.

I'm sure ALL of us have that scenario in the back of our heads...

Not all opinions are created equal.

If they aren't backed by facts/reality, they should be called out and even punished.

The setup is a lot less complicated than last march, where the models just struggled with the evolution of the storm which caused decreased QPF. Bust potential is lower but I am just saying it is something people should keep in mind because the last two times we were supposed to get over 8 inches in march it busted badly.

I received 17 inches and had 3 ft. drifts on March 6 of last year... I would take another bust like that.

Not all opinions are created equal.

If they aren't backed by facts/reality, they should be called out and even punished.

alright, that's enough.. the complaining is going on way longer than the post 

Archived