joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
2/18/14 Clipper OBS Thread

dryslot

• Replies 825
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The most impressive part about what Brian posted is looking at radar the best rates seemed to be a few miles east...so conceivably someone between Tilton and LCI probably had 6.5-7"/hour.

There's some drift under the beam being this far away from GYX. East flow under the beam FTW.

Huge snow growth right now. I may end up pulling off 5"+ in an hour. Never thought I'd see that.

Solid coating in ALB.  Pretty meh past 5 days... well under an inch total.  Several predicted light to moderate events have **** the bed this season away from the coast.  The melt has commenced with temps now above freezing locally.

2" here so I guess I should count my blessings.  lol

W NE / E NY underperforming this week.

Can't believe you are above freezing.  It's 24F here.

2" here so I guess I should count my blessings.  lol

W NE / E NY underperforming this week.

Can't believe you are above freezing.  It's 24F here.

Downtown ALB is extremely warm compared to the surroundings... averages almost 2 degrees warmer than the airport, which is already much warmer than the hilltowns.

There's some drift under the beam being this far away from GYX. East flow under the beam FTW.

Huge snow growth right now. I may end up pulling off 5"+ in an hour. Never thought I'd see that.

Just went out and measured.  5 1/4" after 9 hours of snow.  Just crazy that Dendrite is 18 miles from me and more than doubled my amount   19F light snow 5pm

Archived