Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
Feb 12-13 Deathband Storm, Obs Part 2

stormtracker

• Replies 1.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just an amazing dump of snow in the last three hours. We should be at a foot by morning it would appear. Glad to have you on the board - nice to have another regular poster from this part of Baltimore.

A foot by morning would be awesome, and its reminiscent of 2010 out there right now! I can't believe I'm still awake, but the tasty beer and epic snow has kept me up.

Went out to clear the PWS of snow an hour ago.....footprints are GONE. Wow.

Looks on the money to me, as far as the placement of the mix line goes.

the current one or the ones earlier that kept showing us not changing over?  i haven't looked at the current one. 

the mix line will prob start to orient more sw to ne but it might be sleeting in 5 minutes here.

the current one or the ones earlier that kept showing us not changing over?  i haven't looked at the current one. 

the mix line will prob start to orient more sw to ne but it might be sleeting in 5 minutes here.

What would be causing the random fist of sleet there to the SE of DC, when the main mix line is down nearer Richmond?

It's marching. If it's going to stall - now would be a great time...I wonder how far north and west it will make it. 

the current one or the ones earlier that kept showing us not changing over? i haven't looked at the current one.

The latest run. Has the mix entering DC within an hr, then straddling the fall line before retreating back SE.

I guess we'll see. The HRRR has been great this winter.

Archived