CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
February 13-14 potential snow storm

Mikehobbyst

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

The GFS just did you a favor. In 6 hours it went from a rained to slp east of the GA coast. When a model does that it should turn ur attention to the models that are showing you continuity. U guys swing way too much with one op rUn

The euro op and ensembles are where u Wana be you never ignore guidance unless it's a total outlier

Jma ukmet euro are all at OBX. Go from there

And someone asked where's the cold air ? It just has to be cold enough.

The GFS just did you a favor. In 6 hours it went from a rained to slp east of the GA coast. When a model does that it should turn ur attention to the models that are showing you continuity. U guys swing way too much with one op rUn

The euro op and ensembles are where u Wana be you never ignore guidance unless it's a total outlier

also this storm deepens rapidly it will only help lower the temps via more intense rates. not in a bad spot right now paul

Any clue what the QPF was on the ensembles? Heard it was more than the op.

also this storm deepens rapidly it will only help lower the temps via more intense rates. not in a bad spot right now paul[/
also this storm deepens rapidly it will only help lower the temps via more intense rates. not in a bad spot right now paul

Its not the best set up aloft , but u have to see how that evolves over the next 48 hours. I'm indifferent right now .

Its too far to really know anything more than there's a good probability a systems off OBX. After that too far for me to see

back in the day - the further east the GFS was the better the chance of a snowstorm...LOL

4.5 - 5 days out I myself would rather see OTS solutions then coast huggers especially considering the NW trends this winter so far as we approach the events

Archived