CHSVol
    Newest Member
    CHSVol
February 13-14 potential snow storm

Mikehobbyst

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

most of that wasn't directed at you personally. More or less a rant from the BS on here. very few provide scientific reasoning for their thoughts, its just gets tiresome.

I'm not forecasting anything at this juncture. I just believe this is leaning more towards a slop fest than an all snow or all rain event. Just my $.02

OK no problem and I don't disagree with you that if there's a storm and it's anything close to what is currently modeled with the players we have, that it's a slop storm. It's just hard to believe they have the right solution or even the right players in the locations they end up being. We'll see....plus I agree. This is the year of the weenie.

We are starting to see that there will a slp off OBX. In the 4 .5 day time frame. Do not look at details this far out the models aren't going to see it. QPF I'd very difficult to forecast as lighter precip will not cool the surface rather focus on the track and 850s

If that's the track OBX to cc it's snow. The models will start printing that out as u get closer if it gets wetter

Don't argue details. Take macro view at this range.

Archived