joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Been through it. Damn doctor brought in the youngest most beautiful nurse I've ever seen. No damn way was I going to quit. The doctor kept telling me I could stop if I needed to. I think I nearly killed myself on the damn treadmill before the doctor told me to stop. If that nurse hadn't been in there I would have quit 5 minutes in.

Rofl

I have a stress test in the morning. I'm 38. Bad genetics or something like that - I wasn't really paying attention, but the point is I have a stress test in the morning.

To quote the cult classic film 'Armageddon': 

"Great, I got that 'excited/scared' feeling. Like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's more - It could be two - it could be 98% scared, 2% excited but that's what makes it so intense, it's so - confused. I can't really figure it out."

Hope test turns out good for you. Be praying for ya!

I have a stress test in the morning. I'm 38. Bad genetics or something like that - I wasn't really paying attention, but the point is I have a stress test in the morning.

To quote the cult classic film 'Armageddon': 

"Great, I got that 'excited/scared' feeling. Like 98% excited, 2% scared. Or maybe it's more - It could be two - it could be 98% scared, 2% excited but that's what makes it so intense, it's so - confused. I can't really figure it out."

Good luck bud and keep us posted!

He'll, I don't know what to think! This whole week is just crazy. Over the weekend , everyone was talking about a sneaky ice storm for NC tomorrow and big ticket was fri and sat. Tomorrow must have fallen off the radar, now there's a small sneaky snow for Friday , the big triple phaser is now back to Monday ??

He'll, I don't know what to think! This whole week is just crazy. Over the weekend , everyone was talking about a sneaky ice storm for NC tomorrow and big ticket was fri and sat. Tomorrow must have fallen off the radar, now there's a small sneaky snow for Friday , the big triple phaser is now back to Monday ??

Now we have the GGEM and UKMet going out to sea.  LOL, I'm all-in for the Euro.  Maybe it will hammer us?

I think this storm is over for everyone outside of the mountains.... I see people wishcasting but this storm never had anything for nc except the good cad runs that it showed a couple times..... bring on hurricane season

There were several good runs on the gfs.  The last being Sunday night when it showed 25" of snow for RDU.  As of yesterday we've lost our strong high to the north therefore the lack of cold is hurting us.  But I still believe it's been worthy of tracking.

This thing is looking more and more like a dumpster fire with nitroglycerin on top. It threw us a bone or two over the weekend, but now there is no cold air at all, the models are all jacked up and gave a couple of ots runs last night, but we all know in our heart of hearts, this will end up being a DC to New England crush job with Boston getting a foot+

Now that a sig. wintry event is looking less and less likely anytime soon outside of the mountains, can we get a special early exemption this year regarding the rain is evil thing? Normally we have to wait til 3/1 for rain to be treated as a good thing and it is hated with a passion in February. However, I think it would be good for this forum to get an early end to this negative treatment. :)

If any wintry threat of significance (this weekend or another) were to reappear, we could then go right back to rain equals evil mode. :)

Now that a sig. wintry event is looking less and less likely anytime soon outside of the mountains, can we get a special early exemption this year regarding the rain is evil thing? Normally we have to wait til 3/1 for rain to be treated as a good thing and it is hated with a passion in February. However, I think it would be good for this forum to get an early end to this negative treatment. :)

If any wintry threat of significance (this weekend or another) were to reappear, we could then go right back to rain equals evil mode. :)

Rain is awesome. We should all be used to it by now....unless you live in PGV, of course (I got it right, downeast!!).

Sorry Larry, rain is evil right now. I normally don't mind the rain but I'm training right now for racing season (cycling) and it's no fun riding in cold rain.  It's also no fun riding a trainer in the house so some sunny, warmer weekends would be nice. :)

I endorse this viewpoint.  Rain is great, even when it shows up in winter.  Wintry precip types are better, but rain is still a good thing.

Archived