joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have seen a Bassett hound / Rottweiler mix!! It was awesome!! Had ears and body of Bassett , the perfect colorings of Rottweiler ! True story

Neighbor here has a dog with a Bassett's body and legs and a German Shepard's head.  In the summer he looks like a German Shepard dog lying in the field, until you realize he's standing up.

None of these CAD events have worked out this winter for you all.

I agree with you, RDU hasn't had a big ice storm in over 13 years.  They just don't occur anymore for whatever reason. 

But we are a little east, but even INT hasn't had a "big" ice storm, power losing ice storm, in over 13 years and they are prime time CAD location.

I bet in the next couple of days we get a big weenie run from the GFS that shows a big winter storm, something inside 5 days so we actually believe it could happen only to watch it fall apart....I can't wait :mellow:

You're probably right. Then, it doesn't snow, winter is over, and we have to wtny. :(

You're probably right. Then, it doesn't snow, winter is over, and we have to wtny. :(

I am moving to Boston, they get a 10" event like every other week.  They will get 2-4" tomorrow, 10" plus on Wednesday and than next weekend will be a biblical type snowstorm for them, 18"+.

Yes. This February is going to be disgusting.

Maybe, but don't dismiss Marvelous March and Amazing April. It's going to be rockin' with cold rain!

To answer your question, if I don't see more snow this year, this winter is really a travesty. A 2" winter doesn't cut it for an area that averages 9" and having three lousy winters in a row makes it worse.

I'd like to have one more snow up here - to be more specific, one real snow we can enjoy instead of this thing from last week.  But I don't feel like we're going to get it.  This winter has been just as strange as the last couple were.

Don't want to get hot early, but it would be nice to at least have cool weather through late spring.

Archived