joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
February Banter

POWERSTROKE

• Replies 2.1k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Someones first post is a storm thread... I think something is rotten in the state of Denmark, or perhaps Wilkesboro. God I feel like Elmer Fudd sniffing out these Wilkes trolls

Clearly Wilkes. Whenever Wilkes creates a new profile, he always has that same birthday and age. No one else new immediately fills out there profile information. Hey we could be wrong lol, but you haven't yet.

To more current news; I wonder if the new Georgia Winter Weather Task force will have a battle of the in-house TV models; that might be more entertaining than listening to those bumbling idiots trying to make excuses..

Inside the Winter Weather Command Center

GB - Snow tomorrow but it will be 60 this weekend

Somebody else - It might snow but it might not

Somebody else - Our super duper in-house future cast now shows 1 inch of snow in Metro Atlanta but it's possible we'll get 10 inches

Somebody else - Our super super duper in house future radar shows 6 inches of snow tomorrow turning into rain so don't worry.

Georgia DOT - We're sending our trucks to Waycross because they might get sleet turning to rain.

Atlanta Public Works Salt Truck Driver - I'm not coming into work because it might snow and be dangerous to drive.

Henry County - Our three trucks are ready; we've got them positioned near Eagles Landing Golf Course because the members want to be able to get to the golf course.

Cherokee County - Schools are open

NWS - Winter Storm Warning

Archived