Toothache
    Newest Member
    Toothache
February 8-10 Snow Event

Hoosier

• Replies 509
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys in OH/IN are getting WAYYY too far ahead of yourselves. Every person in this subforum is in the game for any potential snowstorm 10 days down the road!

18z GFS track is almost a carbon copy of the midweek storm.  Wild.

Better get the Angrysummons/Alek combo to call this a MSP special then. 

Oh now we are allowing storm threads in the 8-10 day range?  One at a time, I say.

lol.

1. The OP is a moderator.

2. The moderator has more meteorological knowledge than 95% of the members on this board.

3. You're in denial that the ORD-DTW crowd may be in for another hit in this magical winter.

4. There has been no fantasy storm that's disappeared all winter and it's not likely to happen this time either. This is a stormy pattern.

lol.

1. The OP is a moderator.

2. The moderator has more meteorological knowledge than 95% of the members on this board.

3. You're in denial that the ORD-DTW crowd may be in for another hit in this magical winter.

4. There has been no fantasy storm that's disappeared all winter and it's not likely to happen this time either. This is a stormy pattern.

You're giving me too much credit.  My reasoning for starting this thread was twofold:

1) storm has been signaled for a while on most runs and the origin suggests a moderate if not major hit is possible

2) someone had to end the tyranny of Chicago Storm creating every storm thread

You're giving me too much credit.  My reasoning for starting this thread was twofold:

1) storm has been signaled for a while on most runs and the origin suggests a moderate if not major hit is possible

2) someone had to end the tyranny of Chicago Storm creating every storm thread

lol.

Not gonna lie...You beat me to it by only minutes.

Tyranny? More like divinity. Have you seen how much snow we've gotten this winter? Wagons of it.

And Toledo even beat you this month! 

+1. In Chicago Storm we trust. Although if the trend of thread starter getting hit, then I am fine with LAF crew starting threads too, because we'd still win here.

If the LAF crew can shift this magical storm track like 50 miles south, I'm good with Hoosier starting every thread this winter. 

Archived