Newest Member
    wigl5l6k
Medium Range Model Disco

Ji

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sunday's clipper on the NAM sure looks good......west of the mts at 66 hrs

SLP still to far north to do much good on the run verbatim. Back to back clippers are still fun though. Surface cold enough for stickage on streets. All .5 - 1" of it over 2 days. 

Maybe we get lucky with a more amped up situation and maybe we don't. Max potential is pretty small but I don't complain much. 

SLP still to far north to do much good on the run verbatim. Back to back clippers are still fun though. Surface cold enough for stickage on streets. All .5 - 1" of it over 2 days. 

Maybe we get lucky with a more amped up situation and maybe we don't. Max potential is pretty small but I don't complain much. 

but isn't the vort in a good spot? maybe its just not reflecting well at the surface?

I am not a big fan of cartoppers/dustings. I didnt even look out my window last night. But i think the weekend clipper could do better than models show. Ive seen 2 events in my history of model watching that had dry clippers that gave us accumulating snow

but isn't the vort in a good spot? maybe its just not reflecting well at the surface?

It will likely give us some snow. But for a 1-2 event we need some help. Nam verbatim tracks the weak surface low from the wv panhandle to e central pa. We need it below us. Resolving the surface is a short lead deal. I'm interested but realistic. 

It will likely give us some snow. But for a 1-2 event we need some help. Nam verbatim tracks the weak surface low from the wv panhandle to e central pa. We need it below us. Resolving the surface is a short lead deal. I'm interested but realistic. 

gotcha, thanks!

Actually, overnight mon into tues looks pretty good @ h5. Nothing great but definitely a decent look. Slower and more dig than previous runs. 

Yeah, I don't recall seeing that one on earlier progs.  On this run it looks like the best of the 3.  Surface low and vort both pass to our south in a nice position. 

Archived