• Member Statistics

Total Members
    Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Medium Range Model Disco

Ji

Epic -AO this run and a major unloading of cold air coming post day 7. I know it's a "duh" statement but sometimes you forget how amazing things are as you numb yourself from all the hyping.

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Epic -AO this run and a major unloading of cold air coming post day 7. I know it's a "duh" statement but sometimes you forget how amazing things are as you numb yourself from all the hyping.

HM....thanks...Wanna move everything to the pattern thread since that is where people are congregating?

HM....thanks...Wanna move everything to the pattern thread since that is where people are congregating?

idc whatever you guys want. Yeah that's -36c to -38c h85 air in Manitoba at 180h.

ECMWF: Miller B forms to our northeast on Thursday and hits New England (solid event for Boston). BWI gets a few hundredths of precip. DCA even less. 

Low passes well to our south next weekend.  Perhaps some light overrunning snow in our vicinity

Surface low in Louisiana on day 10.  Cold air in place.  My imagination sends it off to our south but who knows. 

Bump so I can post the euro 240 + extrapolation.  We will probably change to rain on that setup, but that looks like a 72hr snowstorm for  SNE  With that wavelength they would have to wait for the CO disturbance to clear before the precip shuts off.  Too bad it's probably  physically impossible.

f240.gif

Archived