EWR757
    Newest Member
    EWR757
Medium Range Model Disco

Ji

• Replies 431
  • Created
  • Last Reply

be careful because the dates, timing, nature of the events keep evolving...I wouldnt commit to any discrete event or window 6-7 days out.

I think the only thing of promise we can focus on now is the piece of energy diving coming down out of montana wed-thurs. Timing and placement details are important. We need it under us on a nice long track. Recent trends keep it ns only with no phase. That can change but even if it doesn't it's our only semi-legit chance for the time being. Beyond that gets even muddier. 

Yup. And then HM's monster is back on the boards.

Don't you even start that, lol.

Notice over the North Pole how the block is more assertive this run. We got to get this thing into the NAO regions, as close as possible.

THis is catch all for short range potential.  Once we get closer in to events, then we can do individual threads for them.

The other is for longer term general outlook.

ok...I dont get it...

I will start a thread on the clipper events

What is this thread for?

this is the daily model thread. The Jan discussion thread is for the overall pattern. Since the daily model threads include the clippers...the clipper threads are also in here. You can also banter and complain in here. 

The GFS not only significantly increases wave amplitude across the NH, but it also increases the wave number/frequency. We saw something like this back in December and have recently taken a break from it. So, here we go again?

lol, you just complaine..

nevermind..idc what you do

I'm not complaining..I just think it is a good idea to organize this stuff a little more sensibly...I appreciate you trying to fix it...it was crazy before (not anyone's fault)

euro has a couple pulses middle of next week that are worth watching..both are very close to giving us T-1" type events...they could of course miss....or get beefier or the timing change...worth watching that period as we all know

Archived