joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Biggest Storm of 2014 Nowcast/Obs/Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Good for you, I finally changed to snow and sleet with a temp of 34 and change,  Dropped a couple degrees in the last hour.  I'm starting to think I'll see my inch plus.

I didn't even get into the heart of that band but it was pretty sick. My temp must be right around freezing.  If we someone can get that to pivot they are going to have a snow bonanza.

this is Charleston, WV radar

if this looks this good now, snow to 5AM looks like a lock

http://weather.cod.edu/satrad/nexrad/index.php?type=RLX-N0Q-1-12

that stuff is prog'd to die off out there. Coastal will steal dynamics in a few hours. Stuff building back by winchester is the ticket. Slow curl until early morning sometime. I'm saving to full loop tomorrow if it works out. Everything on schedule so far.

83 must be awful as people are bailing on to York Road. It's a parking lot outside my house. Big rigs just chilling.

Yes. I spoke with my mother 15 minutes ago. She's going to the shrewsbury exit and has been on 83 for more than an hour. She was at your exit when we spoke.

that stuff is prog'd to die off out there. Coastal will steal dynamics in a few hours. Stuff building back by winchester is the ticket. Slow curl until early morning sometime. I'm saving to full loop tomorrow if it works out. Everything on schedule so far.

I know but it shows that the u/l is still out to our west and we've got a whole lot of hours left    :)

Archived