joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Biggest Storm of 2014 Nowcast/Obs/Disco

Bob Chill

• Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

DCA's temp last hour was 38 (37.9 degrees).... now it is saying 37.4 so it has dropped some. Good news considering the high is suppose to be 40-43. But still time to rise.

The Nationals Stadium weatherbug (which is IMBY --- I live 2 blocks away) the temp is currently 34.1 degrees, which is down from the 34.7 range earlier.

Now we wait and see.

DCA's temp last hour was 38 (37.9 degrees).... now it is saying 37.4 so it has dropped some. Good news considering the high is suppose to be 40-43. But still time to rise.

The Nationals Stadium weatherbug (which is IMBY --- I live 2 blocks away) the temp is currently 34.1 degrees, which is down from the 34.7 range earlier.

Now we wait and see.

Nats park is too cold. It always is. I'm at 37 here in Dupont.. Looks like most in the city are 36-37 maybe 35.

35.9. Looking at obs/radar overlay temps don't drop much after precip gets going. Maybe 1-2 degrees. Some places not at all. 

There's a significant drop in temps modeled between 5 pm and 8 pm, and then a stall for a few hours before the plunge. One question is does that stall happen just above freezing for DC and points south like modeled right now? Or will the drop between 5 and 8 pm leave the area below freezing sooner?  

There's a significant drop in temps modeled between 5 pm and 8 pm, and then a stall for a few hours before the plunge. One question is does that stall happen just above freezing for DC and points south like modeled right now? Or will the drop between 5 and 8 pm leave the area below freezing sooner?  

It's always tough inside dc. I think you and I will be @ freezing between 6-7? I only need about 3.5 degrees. Roads are going to be a disaster later tonight. Good thing I work from home most days. 

Archived