Most Online
    joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
Central PA & The Fringes - January 2014

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Dude I'm not stupid. I can see the dry slot on my doorstep. I'm wondering if this is going to fill in or if it's game over,

I feel you could get snow from the coastal. It seems it developed way closer to the coast. Passing west of Hatteras. Plus snow extends back to Pittsburgh. I would say 4-6 seems a good average.

He's just being an arse! If anything I was hoping you and voyager would be big winners, for some reason south seems to be the thing lately.

I appreciate the good wishes!

It does seem like the southern areas do well. I really thought they'd end up being the ones getting "shafted" so to speak. At any rate, it's still snowing moderately here. Just now measured, and I'm up to 3.5"

Not sure what to make of it, but Snow has really picked up in intensity in Pittston, PA in the last 20 minutes, almost as if a band is developing in the Wilkes-Barre Scranton area, how long it lasts, well thats anyones guess, but have just about 4 inches and snowing moderately at 15 degrees.

I saw that during my last look at the radar loop.

Incredibly fine, but steady snow continues.  Radar says it should have ended about 20 min ago, but I wonder if the hydrometeors are too fine for CTPs radar to pick up.  We had 5" as of 9:50 p.m. in New Salem, but I would not b surprised if we squeak out 6" here.  Solid event.

Thought that snow map was to low the other day for the LSV(york,Lancaster) lol. Very nice snow about 6.5 here. Just shoveled as the dry slot was over top but it's still coming down, actually picking up in intensity. Good luck all. Another overachiever. But where are these winds? Neffsville I was just joking. I'm no red tagger, it was just a hunch because of the situation. Goodnight all

Archived