Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Safe to say CAE forecast will bust.

I agree unless something changes drastically.  The radar echos are beginning to lessen west of here, and the moisture that has made it over us hasn't put a dent in the dew point or lowered the temperature anywhere close to the freezing mark.  TWC has lowered CAE to 1"-3" overnight, and if things don't change, even that would be a stretch.  

I really think this morning's virga paid off. The humidity IMBY is at 69% and 22 degrees.

Yep.  Nice snowfall now!  Fine flakes, very beautiful!  The roads should turn south shortly as the sun begins to set (the shaded roadways are already covered).

I'd think we have at least 0.25" now and are well on our way to 0.50".

Yep.  Nice snowfall now!  Fine flakes, very beautiful!  The roads should turn south shortly as the sun begins to set (the shaded roadways are already covered).

I'd think we have at least 0.25" now and are well on our way to 0.50".

How many more hours do you think we would have?

Really, look at the RAP, the models, the radar, what Robert has said. Think back to Jan 2000. That didn't start until night. This isn't that big but there is plenty of moisture coming and the rates will be high. Should be able to get 6 out of it. Just have to be patient.

Best post you ever made right there buddy

Archived