joxey
    Newest Member
    joxey
January Banter

Isopycnic

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just not sure about 2". RAH just lowered Cary from 3-5 to 2-4". But your right it's only snow, atleast something to track.

That's right...You don't want tomorrow to come and say "damn, I got 2" of snow and I didn't even see it because I was to busy being disappointed about what the HRRR or RAP was showing." Nothing we can do about it so enjoy!

This storm sucks butt. I'm 25 miles from home in a seedy hotel for the night with my truck abandoned on I-75. I've got three inches of powder at the house and I doubt I will get to sled with my son for the first time.

:(     

Hopefully it will stick around long enough to get some sledding in  :) 

At least the snow hole is closing...for now.

The lesson learned is always take the model with the lowest pf and cut it by half and you'll be in the ballpark.

I was saying that earlier and got scolded. You may do great in this, good luck! I am going to take a break from this blasted board, March 1st only 4 weeks away

Lol @ Atlanta. Let's just all go out during the storm and get stuck in traffic. First off, why the hell did they have school when it was clear it was going to snow. Embarrassing. Good thing it's not January 2011.

It's Atlanta.  The same town that tears down relatively new stadiums and builds a new one at busy intersections.

Archived