e46ds1x
    Newest Member
    e46ds1x
Pre Xmas storm

mahk_webstah

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I would like it to survive, especially for my young nieces coming up for Christmas. Unfortunately they will be here just in time to see us return to bare ground. This is a complete Grinch storm (at least for MBY in the CPV).

You could always take them to the sledding hill in Underhill. That usually has snow... and is good sledding too.

Will, are we just plain rain for Amherst, NH?

It might be icing by 12z Sun...it lifts back north though...however, in reality the GFS placement of the high would probably argue for icing further south than it's 2m temps show. When the GFS is showing that much low level cold even for it's crappy resolution, then it can be a bit of a flag.

But we'll have to see if other guidance agrees with the high placement and strength.

:facepalm:  :axe:  Please no. Looks like I won't be seeing my newest grand daughter this Christmas. They were to come up from PA Saturday. Good thing I have a wood stove insert in the fireplace. Going to need it, the lanterns, gas grill, etc.

I have 4 5 gal gas cans in the back of my truck being filled today and the genny has been moved to the front of the shed

Archived