12bet1 net
    Newest Member
    12bet1 net
December 17th Clipper Potential

Radders

• Replies 606
  • Created
  • Last Reply

These always trend north and east with the heavier precip (these types of events) but we shall see. Just a small move north and we get nothing. In general precip from the west breaks up past PA and redevelopment occurs too far north

Most models and ensembles have been trending south though, and the event's only 36 hours away. But I agree with you, if the low tracks over or north of you, it's probably either rain or not much precip. The action is almost entirely north of the track.

The GFS and Euro both have a period of snow behind the main clipper with the vort channel

and trailing surface trough. Probably some better ratios if this feature verifies as we are near

the -8 to -10c 850 t's. It would be nice if a mesoscale feature like that would wring out some

extra snow here. 

The GFS and Euro both have a period of snow behind the main clipper with the vort channel

and trailing surface trough. Probably some better ratios if this feature verifies as we are near

the -8 to -10c 850 t's. It would be nice a mesoscale feature like that would wring out some

extra snow here.

attachicon.giff66.gif

This can be a nice event here and there can be a pretty significant jump in snow totals and precip as the low enters the Atlantic hopefully south of us. I'm thinking there can be a quick few inches or so.

This can be a nice event here and there can be a pretty significant jump in snow totals and precip as the low enters the Atlantic hopefully south of us. I'm thinking there can be a quick few inches or so.

Yeah, we'll be watching for the models to hold serve. We missed out on the meso enhancement yesterday in Monmouth

with the stationary coastal front. And last weekend the banding overperformed down around Philly. So I am hoping we

can get a little extra boost from this one. But I am pleased that the massive -EPO ridge is saving this

month for us from what would have been a big goose egg with the raging +AO.

Yeah, well be watching for the models to hold serve. We missed out on the meso enhancement yesterday in Monmouth

with the stationary coastal front. And last weekend the banding overperformed down around Philly. So I am hoping we

can get a little extra boost from this one.

Where in Monmouth -we had 5" in Manalapan

Rossi

Archived