12bet1 net
Winter 2013 - 2014 Banter Thread

NEG NAO

• Replies 5k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

F*cking hate Canada.

F*cking hate Canada.

Let em have it they suck at everything else; their soccer team is a joke and got spanked 8-1 by Honduras. They also lost to the island of Guadeloupe. Which is not even a country. Not saying US soccer is great, but they aren't that pathetic. Nice place to visit though and actually a very pleasant country, but they get all out of sorts when it comes to hockey.

Let em have it they suck at everything else; their soccer team is a joke and got spanked 8-1 by Honduras. They also lost to the island of Guadeloupe. Which is not even a country. Not saying US soccer is great, but they aren't that pathetic. Nice place to visit though and actually a very pleasant country, but they get all out of sorts when it comes to hockey.

Seriously? this type of stuff is very disrespectful.

It's tongue in cheek pal....lighten up. We all love Canada it's a wonderful country.

Exactly people getting to wrapped up in individual solutions need to step back and realize the pattern we are headed into.

Exactly! Id appreciate your input in the march discussion thread i started, i want to get that thread off on the right foot with some great base line analysis that is non-bias with the absolute potential this pattern heading into march has. Much appreciated

Agree100%. Not set in stone that this upcoming pattern will produce a MECS or HECS, but I do think that the potential will be very high for one if not extreme.

Eh. TBD. The first half of March can be pretty wild so I can't say it's not possible to see a big storm here whether it's rain or snow. But "extreme potential" is a bit much for now.

Agree100%. Not set in stone that this upcoming pattern will produce a MECS or HECS, but I do think that the potential will be very high for one if not extreme.

I cautiously agree with you. This pattern heading into a month that notoriously can produce some mammoth systems on the EC? I dont know about anyone else but having cold air around when one of these bowling balls round the corner come next weekend or later it can produce something that will take us past 95-96' area wide as far as seasonal snowfall totals go. Keyword for EVERYONE- patience

Eh. TBD. The first half of March can be pretty wild so I can't say it's not possible to see a big storm here whether it's rain or snow. But "extreme potential" is a bit much for now.

Totally. We have some frigid air and a building baroclinic gradient, per climo, so things may well fall into place, but I agree that the potential for epic storminess has probably been overstated the past few days.

I cautiously agree with you. This pattern heading into a month that notoriously can produce some mammoth systems on the EC? I dont know about anyone else but having cold air around when one of these bowling balls round the corner come next weekend or later it can produce something that will take us past 95-96' area wide as far as seasonal snowfall totals go. Keyword for EVERYONE- patience

It's not that often when you have a displaced PV in the month of March. That only adds fuel to the fire. At first it may squash any incoming storms ots. It's when the vortex relaxes or splits when I think we could cash in a big way. As far as patience, not so sure about that, Red. Lot's of bickering going on in that other thread. That's what happens in a volatile pattern. Model mayhem at its finest! I guess its all part of the hobby! :hug:

Geez that one storm thread is a trainwreck!

LOL. The Banter thread has less nonsense than the model thread.

Posters should bring their disagreements here and leave the model thread for no nonsense pbp and analysis.

If there is some disagreement about what pbp should be than I would hope it's debated here and not there.

Archived